*For PSW Volunteer Leaders only*
Register now for Philanthropy Southwest's Third Annual Leadership Summit in beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico at the historic La Fonda on the Plaza. This gathering will bring PSW board and committee members together in-person to meet, cross-collaborate, and hear from all committees as each shares their 2022 goals.
Tuesday, February 1, 2022 – Wednesday, February 2, 2022 for committee members
Tuesday, February 1, 2022 – Thursday, February 3, 2022 for board members
Leadership Summit Registration Fee (includes meals): $125
Book your hotel room before Monday, January 10, 2022.
SCHEDULE (all times in MT)
Tuesday, February 1st
|3:00 - 4:15 pm||Opening Session|
|4:30 - 5:45 pm||
(Annual Conference, Resource Development, Membership, Communications)
|4:30 - 5:45 pm||Art Gallery Walk (for Committee Members NOT in meetings)|
|6:00 - 7:00 pm||Reception|
|7:00 - 9:00 pm||Dinner|
Wednesday, February 2nd
|8:00 - 10:00 am||
PSW on the Road with Breakfast
(Live broadcast of Webinar Wednesday)
|10:00 - 10:15 am||Break|
|10:15 - 11:45 am||
Leading towards a new horizon. Growing leaders for the next normal – enabling a culture for innovation, imagination, and creativity.
Facilitator: Johnny Sertin, Founder and Managing Director, Becoming Consulting
|11:45 am - 12:00 pm||Break|
|12:00 - 1:00 pm||Lunch|
|1:00 - 2:30 pm||
Sustainable Philanthropy Session
Facilitators: Sapphire Foundation and Impact City
|2:30 - 2:45 pm||Break|
|2:45 - 4:00 pm||
(Audit & Finance, Governance, Professional Learning, Public Policy)
|2:45 - 4:00 pm||Art Gallery Walk (for Committee Members NOT in meetings)|
Committee Meetings Conclude; Members Depart
(Based on committee role – please see committee meetings times above)
|7:00 - 9:00 pm||Board of Directors Dinner|
|8:00 - 9:00 am||Breakfast|
|9:00 am - 12:00 pm||Board of Directors Meeting|
- Complimentary wireless Internet throughout the entire hotel including guest rooms, meeting space, and public areas.
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Outdoor hot tub and heated swimming pool, open year-round
- Complimentary 24-hour business center
- Complimentary Docent-led Art & History tours of La Fonda.
- 15% discount on spa treatments
- No resort fees
For the protection of all conference attendees and to ensure for a safer event, PSW will be elevating the following health and safety protocols:
- All attendees will be required to wear a face mask while indoors, except when eating or drinking. If the CDC or state and local guidelines change before the summit, we will follow their recommendations.
- Additionally, we are modifying room layouts to allow for maximum physical distancing and limited seating per table, and La Fonda on the Plaza will clean and sanitize the rooms before and after sessions.
- In preparation for the summit we are strongly encouraging conference attendees to receive a COVID test within 72-hours before your arrival to the conference. You may click here to find free community-based testing sites in your area.
- Per CDC Guidelines and the New Mexico Department of Health, we advise everyone to take extra precautions such as getting fully vaccinated to help slow the spread of the highly contagious COVID-19 Delta variant and Omicron variants.
- We realize that individuals will self-select whether to attend or not attend the summit in-person. We are pleased to offer a virtual option for anyone restricted from travel or who has other extenuating circumstances.
- Health and safety continue to be our top priority, and PSW stands ready to adjust our health and safety protocols as required by federal, state, and local laws and as additional recommendations and protocols are released.