2014 Foundations on the Hill
Embassy Suites Convention Center | Washington, D.C. 2014
Foundations on the Hill will be part of a larger effort, "Philanthropy Week," which seeks to offer those participating in FOTH a comprehensive and impactful Washington experience. It will add a unique element of education and relationship-building for leaders of both community and private foundations. CSF invites all foundations to plan to participate. Make your plans to come to Washington, D.C. the first week of March!
Philanthropy Week in Washington 2014 – Sponsored by the Council on Foundations
2014 ACR Summit for Leaders(March 5) – Sponsored by the Alliance for Charitable Reform
Foundations on the Hill 2014 (March 5, 6) – Sponsored by the Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers
This year's hotel, the Embassy Suites Washington D.C. – Convention Center, is in a fantastic location. Participants should call the hotel directly at 202-739-2001 to make their hotel reservations. Please reference Council on Foundations' Foundations on the Hill room block to receive the group rate. The rates this year are as follows: $289 (single/double occupancy); $314 (triple occupancy); $339 (quad occupancy).*These rates do not include taxes and fees.
View map and transportation options to the hotel.
- A Welcome Reception hosted by the Council on Foundations on Tuesday, March 4 2014
- ACR Summit for Leaders hosted by the Alliance for Charitable Reform, offered the morning of Wednesday, March 5
- Foundations on the Hill hosted by the Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers on March 5-6
- Lunch program, Looking Into the Crystal Ball: Future of State and Federal Tax Incentives for Charitable Giving, with programming hosted by Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers' PolicyWorks for Philanthropy Initiative and lunch hosted by the Council on Foundations and Rockefeller & Co.
- Congressional briefings hosted by the Council on Foundations
- Don't miss this opportunity to join hundreds of grantmakers for Foundations on the Hill and help the voice of philanthropy be heard in Washington.
For more program details please visit www.foundationsonthehill.org.
Questions may be directed to Dawn Townsend, CSF Associate Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-740-1787.
Save these additional dates!
Wednesday, February 26, 2 p.m. CT: All Participant Call Thursday, February 27, 10 a.m. CT: CSF Delegation Call
We look forward to seeing you in D.C. this March!