Foundations on the Hill (FOTH) is a two-day event that brings together hundreds of foundation leaders from across the country to meet with Congress to discuss issues of critical importance to philanthropy. FOTH is the one time each year when philanthropy speaks with a strong, collective voice on Capitol Hill. Philanthropy Southwest assists member foundations' trustees and staff in scheduling meetings on Capitol Hill to personally discuss their work with members of Congress.
Join us along with more than 300 philanthropy representatives from around the country as we head to Washington, DC to speak with our elected officials about the policies that matter most to philanthropy. Foundations on the Hill:
- Informs and educates Congress about philanthropy;
- Creates visibility for foundations and philanthropy on Capitol Hill;
- Advocates on issues important to foundations;
- Encourages Congress to view foundations as resources on key public policy issues; and
- Builds your organization’s relationship with lawmakers and their staffs.
To register, click here.