This is a program for trustees and staff of grantmaking organizations of all sizes. Using the collective knowledge of faculty and participants in the room, this workshop will embark on a deep dive into the elements of grantmaking.
Our experienced faculty will facilitate the conversations on how best to:
- assess your mission to maximize your foundation's philanthropy
- develop and manage your grantmaking program
- capitalize on your foundation's human resources
- establish sound administrative practices
- build relationships and leverage internal and external audiences
- enhance your foundation's impact through wise investment practices
- strategically respond to ethical dilemmas gain insight on laws affecting foundations
- make use of tools for advocacy and for successfully communicating your story
The content will be customized based on the audience's foundation size and individuals' levels of experience. Sessions will be both didactic and interactive and will incorporate peer-to-peer learning, real life examples, and candid conversations.
Pricing: Members, $325; Non-members, $475
Members and non-members, please log in to view applicable pricing.
HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park
8221 N. Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75225 214-695-1555
Philanthropy Southwest rate is $116 per night. Reservations may be made by calling 800.993.0364 and asking for the Philanthropy Southwest Block by using this link.