On June 7, 2021, at 9:30am, four philanthropy CEO’s will re-group in-person to discuss the impact of the pandemic.
About this event
In March 2020, within two weeks of the Covid-19 shutdown, SVP Dallas kicked off its Responds series by inviting the CEO’s from four of the largest foundations in Texas to share how the philanthropic community was planning to respond to the impact of the pandemic. It was a period of intense uncertainty as most businesses and non-profits felt they had been pushed to the precipice of an unmitigated disaster, many not knowing if they would survive the economic disruption.
On June 7, 2021, at 9:30am, the same CEO’s will re-group in-person to discuss the reality of the last fifteen months; how the pandemic affected grantmaking and fund deployment for the short and long-term; and what the non-profit community needs to know about new initiatives that have been established for the future.
- Roslyn Dawson Thompson, President & CEO, Texas Women’s Foundation - Click Here for Bio
- Matthew Randazzo, President & CEO, The Dallas Foundation - Click Here for Bio
- Jennifer Sampson, McDermott-Templeton President & CEO, United Way of Metropolitan Dallas
- David Scullin, President & CEO, Communities Foundation of Texas
- Tony Fleo, CEO, Social Venture Partners Dallas
In gratitude to our sponsors, Something Good Consulting Group and Wright Connatser PLLC.