Philanthropy Southwest will be hosting a webinar exploring social determinants of health (SDOH) and philanthropy’s response. A panel of experts will be discussing what are (and are not) social determinants of health, examples of how health foundations are engaging in ways to reduce negative SDOH, along with sharing groundbreaking community based initiatives responding to community health needs. Additionally, the panel will be addressing health equity and opportunities to support vulnerable populations where SDOH have been exacerbated by COVID-19.
Webinar Panelists include:
- Eusebio Diaz, Chief of Staff, Episcopal Health Foundation
- Abigail Ridgway, Director, FSG
- Dr. Shao-Chee Sim, Vice President for Applied Research, Episcopal Health Foundation
- Dr. Anthony Slonim, President and CEO, Renown Health
- Dr. Lauren Smith, Co-CEO, FSG
- Amanda Arizola, Vice President of Finance and Operations, Philanthropy Southwest (Moderator)