Come learn from leading technologists on the latest tech trends including cybersecurity, grant management systems, and artificial intelligence. Whether you are a small, medium or large foundation, the role of technology matters in philanthropy. The discussion will focus on how to stay ahead of technology and protect your foundation’s assets and information.
- John Ansbach, Vice President, Stroz Friedberg an Aon Company
- Sam Caplan, Founder, New Spark Strategy
- Wendye Mingo, Managing Director of Information Technology, Kresge Foundation (MODERATOR)
- Katie Niemann, Director of Information Technology, Houston Endowment
- Shawn Olds, Co-Founder & CEO, boodleAI
*Eligible for 1 credit hour of Continuing Professional Education